Energy for the future.
Jobs with a future.
Would you like to work at WindGuard? Then please take a look at the following vacancies. We welcome applications by mail or by e-mail. For the right contact person, please refer to the job description.
For prospective applications, please send an email to email@example.com.
For offers in our German headquarters, please refer to our German website here.
At WindGuard, we are taking data protection seriously. Therefore, we would like to inform you how we will process your data during an application process. Please take a look here.
Deutsche WindGuard is constantly expanding regarding new markets and customers. To support this process we are looking for a motivated and goal oriented Business Development Manager (m/f) to support our future developments.
Your key responsibilities:
- Central contact point for customers
- Contacting new clients
- Presentation of the capabilities of DWG
- Development of a long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- Participation in fairs, customer events, workshops etc.
- Handling of the whole tender process from offer to contract negotiations
- Development of new markets and identification of potential future markets
- Close contact with branches of DWG in China and India, including provision of necessary information to the client, organization of meetings and visits, compilation of quotations etc.
- Utilization and establishment of cooperations in Germany and abroad
- Internal organizational development
- Tender management and companywide coordination of large tenders
- University degree. Beneficial (but not mandatory) would be areas such as business engineering, renewable energy, energy economics, economics or engineering with a corresponding focus, electrical engineering, information technology, physics or similar qualification
- High motivation to achieve results that make the difference for DWG
- Business fluent in English and German; skills in Spanish, French or Chinese would be a plus
- Good knowledge of and an existing network in the wind energy market
- Analytical thinking as well as independent and responsible working methods
- Willingness to travel is imperatively required
- Intercultural competence
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Safe handling of MS Office applications and a driving license class B
Your benefits: You will be working in an international team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive consultants in the wind industry. With offices in Germany, and the United States and more than 170 employees, our universe of over 40 services offers you access to a wide range of expert know-how and experience. Working for an owner operated medium-sized company with flat hierarchies, you have the chance to get involved and contribute your own ideas for the wind energy of tomorrow.
To apply for this position, please send a comprehensive resume, including desired salary, to Leif Rehfeldt.