Energy for the future.
Jobs with a future.
Would you like to work at WindGuard? Then please take a look at the following vacancies. We welcome applications by mail or by e-mail. For the right contact person, please refer to the job description.
For prospective applications, please send an email to email@example.com.
For offers in our German headquarters, please refer to our German website here.
At WindGuard, we are taking data protection seriously. Therefore, we would like to inform you how we will process your data during an application process. Please take a look here.
To support our team in Varel, we are looking for a full-time inspector (m/f/d) for wind turbines.
Your key responsibilities:
- Technical inspections on wind turbines on the basis of the relevant guidelines, together with a team partner
- Inspection of rotor blades using rope access
- Evaluation of audit results
- Writing of the corresponding test reports
- You have several years of experience in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in service or technical management of wind turbines
- You are able to work in a team and are reliable
- A willingness to travel and a pronounced awareness of quality are required
- You are capable of working at heights, physically fit and able to work under pressure (G 41 compulsory examination)
- Experienced use of MS Office products is mandatory
Your benefits: You will be working in an international team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive consultants in the wind industry. With offices in Germany, China, India, and the United States and more than 170 employees, our universe of over 40 services offers you access to a wide range of expert know-how and experience. Working for an owner operated medium-sized company with flat hierarchies, you have the chance to get involved and contribute your own ideas for the wind energy of tomorrow.
To apply for this position, please send a comprehensive resume, including desired salary, to Jan Wallasch