Energy for the future.
Jobs with a future.
Would you like to work at WindGuard? Then please take a look at the following vacancies. We welcome applications by mail or by e-mail. For the right contact person, please refer to the job description.
For offers in our German headquarters, please refer to our German website here.
Deutsche WindGuard has been active in the French market for many years, operating from its headquarters in Germany. As part of the current corporate strategy, the activities in the French market should be intensified.
Your key responsibilities:
- Set-up and establishing of a new branch office in France (Paris region)
- Building and maintaining business relationship with customers
- Active marketing of the service spectrum of the WindGuard Group
- Project management for French projects, interface between French customers and the head office in Germany
- Conduct negotiations and customer meetings
- Market, competition and customer analysis
- Execution of technical services with the support of the head quarter in the field of site and energy assessment
- Good knowledge and an existing network in the French wind energy market
- Business fluent in French and English or German
- Analytical thinking as well as independent and responsible working methods
- University degree in one of the following areas: electrical engineering, information technology, physics or similar qualification
- Work experience in several of the following fields: wind energy project development, performance and/or evaluation of wind measurements, wind resource and energy assessment, operational data assessment
- Willingness to travel is required
- Intercultural competence
- Sound skill of MS Office applications and work experience with standard wind resource assessment software are required
- Driver's license class B or equivalent
Your benefits: You will be working in an international team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive consultants in the wind industry. With offices in Germany, and the United States and more than 170 employees, our universe of over 40 services offers you access to a wide range of expert know-how and experience. Working for an owner operated medium-sized company with flat hierarchies, you have the chance to get involved and contribute your own ideas for the wind energy of tomorrow.
To apply for this position, please send a comprehensive resume, including desired salary, to Martin Strack.