Energy for the future. Jobs with a future.
"Our outstanding goal is to ensure that in the future, 80 to 90 percent of the global energy demand will be met by renewables.
Because we are convinced that a responsible, secure and cost-effective energy supply in the long term can only be achieved with renewable energies."
Gerhard Gerdes, Axel Albers, Dr.-Ing. Knud Rehfeldt
Founders of Deutsche WindGuard
Your heart beats for the topic "wind energy"?
You are full of drive, innovative spirit and willingness to break new ground?
Then become part of Deutsche WindGuard and shape the energy supply of the future with us!
- You will work in a motivated, cooperative team with one of the most experienced and comprehensive service providers in the wind energy industry.
- With a total of about 180 experienced employees at nine locations in Germany, the USA, China and India, we are internationally positioned and involved in many exciting projects - onshore, offshore, worldwide.
- In the WindGuard universe with over 40 services and a holistic network with a scientific core, you will find access to a broad spectrum of expertise, know-how and experience.
- As an owner-managed, medium-sized company characterized by flat hierarchies, we offer you the opportunity to get involved with passion and actively contribute your own ideas to shaping the wind energy of tomorrow.
- You can expect a positive, team-oriented working atmosphere with open communication structures and regular exchange between departments.
- We support your personal and professional growth with regular reviews and training opportunities.
- Flexible working time models, the Hansefit health program and support with childcare will help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Our headquarters in Varel is located in an area with high recreational value: From here, the North Sea coast is not far away. And the university town of Oldenburg, one of the most popular residential areas in northern Germany, can be reached by car in 20 minutes.
Here you can see which vacancies we currently have. Does one of our job offers suit you? Then we look forward to hearing from you. For additional opportunities in our German offices, please refer to our German website.
You would like to work with WindGuard, but can't find a suitable job offer here at the moment? Then send us an spnontaneous application to email@example.com.
At WindGuard, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we would like to inform you about how we process your personal data in the application process. You can find the detailed information here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.